Christmas on the Farm Events
December 9th - 23rd
Post Farms and the Marana Pumpkin Patch and Farm Festival are planning an exciting new event that continues our amazing Fall tradition right into Christmas time. Due to overwhelming support for the pumpkin patch, Post Farms wanted to create an event that brought Southern Arizona families together for tasty treats and Christmas cheer!
Tickets for Christmas on the Farm are $10 per person (+tax) and they are available now at the event. Come visit today!
- Entry into Christmas on the Farm
- Acres of alluring Christmas lights and decorations
- A train ride through a wonderland of lights ending with a professional light show (Approximately 20-25 minutes)
- Listen to your favorite traditional Christmas music
- Listen to a story by Mrs. Claus or one of her helpers
- Bring your camera and sit on Santa’s lap for a picture
- *Jumping Pillows* and Farm Play Land
- And More...
Come early for dinner and eat at Cattleman’s Café or enjoy hot chocolate, cappuccino, coffee and fresh baked goods from our bakery.
This is a rain or shine event so make sure you dress accordingly.
December 9th through 23rd, 2016
Sunday - Thursday, open 4:00 PM - 8:00 PM, Train rides start at 6:00PM and end at 8:00PM
Friday & Saturday, open 4:00 PM - 10:00 PM, Train rides start at 6:00PM and end at 9:45PM
Thursday December 22nd, open 4:00 PM - 10:00 PM, Train rides start at 6:00PM and end at 9:45PM
Gates open at 4:00PM for dinner and train rides start at 6:00PM
*Open 4 til dusk, weather permitting